Software Development Expertise
Since 1994, Skyline Consulting has provided world-class custom software engineering solutions to problems just like yours. We have unsurpassed expertise in constructing systems using:
- AJAX-based Web applications
- Web Services
- Adobe Flex
We have domain expertise that canít be touched either in fields such as:
- Social Networking
- Content Workflow Management
- Medical Insurance
- Lumber Wholesaling
- Resource Extraction
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Financial Services
- Healthcare Lifecycle Management
We can provide you with a range of services that include
- Soup-to-nuts Project Development
- Training: Java, EJB, OOAD, Design Patterns
- Code reviews
- Design reviews
- Design workshops
Skyline Consulting rigorously adheres to the ACMís Ethical Guidelines for Software Engineering. These Eight Basic Principles are:
- PUBLIC - Software engineers shall act consistently with the public interest.
- CLIENT AND EMPLOYER - Software engineers shall act in a manner that is in the best interests of their client and employer consistent with the public interest.
- PRODUCT - Software engineers shall ensure that their products and related modifications meet the highest professional standards possible.
- JUDGMENT - Software engineers shall maintain integrity and independence in their professional judgment.
- MANAGEMENT - Software engineering managers and leaders shall subscribe to and promote an ethical approach to the management of software development and maintenance.
- PROFESSION - Software engineers shall advance the integrity and reputation of the profession consistent with the public interest.
- COLLEAGUES - Software engineers shall be fair to and supportive of their colleagues.
- SELF - Software engineers shall participate in lifelong learning regarding the practice of their profession and shall promote an ethical approach to the practice of the profession